Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cant wait partying with Aussies

Obama in the loop on critical decisions, warned adversaries not to assume America would let down its guard now or after the inauguration, and made clear the nation has only one president at a time. I cant wait to be partying with the Aussies and Benji DJ-ing by my side, Hilton said from Los Angeles. (Well, OK, maybe not totally up for debate All the flashing / Trynna cash in / Hurts my eyes / All the poses / Out of focus/ I despise / F me over certainly sounds like a slightly more pointed criticism than one that would be plausibly directed to the TMZ crowd. Though this film did not hold all the passion of The Notebook, it carried with it a different significance. With over $413 million in box office receipts worldwide, Sex and the City was a big hit at the movie theater, but not with Jennifer Aniston. Rihanna music video in support of single Rehab has been revealed through 28-minute snippet.

No comments: